You can create designs yourself in a third party graphics application and add it to the stock designs list, making it available to affiliates for use in their stores. Stock designs are not automatically added to affiliate stores. However, affiliates can choose which stock designs to add to their store to decorate products for sale and choose if each design is available for use by customers to decorate products they wish to purchase.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
To upload an individual designs
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Stock Designs.
- Select Stock Designs List.
- Click the Add Design button in the Breadcrumb & Action bar and click Upload design from the drop down menu.
The New Stock Design screen is displayed with a number of tabs: General, Processes, and Meta information.
While the Processes and Meta Information tabs are accessible, you cannot configure these settings until after the design has been uploaded.
- Click on the Browse... button.
- In the File Upload dialog, select and open the design file you want to upload.
Raster, vector and embroidery file types are supported in the formats as listed below:
- Raster (PNG, JPG, JPEG, GIF, TIF)
- Vector (CDR*, PDF, EPS, PS, SVG, SVGZ)
- Embroidery (EMB)
*CDR requires the CorelDRAW app to be enabled. When a CDR file is uploaded it will be automatically converted to SVG format so that it can be modified in the Online Designer.
- Configure the details of the design.
- Name: Enter a name for the design.
- Category: Select a category for the design from the dropdown list. If the category you want does not exist, you can add it by typing the category name in the text box
- Allow customer to change color of image: Tick this checkbox allow customers to change the image colors. This will reduce the number of colors in the image to a maximum of 8 to avoid cases where the number of colors is too many to manage.
- Allow customer to resize image: Tick this checkbox allow customers to adjust the size of the image.
- Price Specify the price that customers will be charged for using the design. You can leave this field blank if you want the design to be free of charge.
- Click Save.