Extra charges may be defined for use in Business Hub. While not necessary as Business Hub does allow for on the fly addition of charges and fees, defining them beforehand will result in a clearer structure to your billing and invoicing for your customers. It also reduces the need for Business Hub operators to understand every aspect of your fee structure.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
To Configure Extra Fees:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Settings.
- Select Extra Charges.
The main work area displays all presently configured additional fees, which can be edited or deleted. The top bar displays a button to add a new extra charge.
You can re-arrange the display order of the extra charges by using the up and down arrow buttons to move the extra charges up and down in the list. This will be the order that the extra charges will be displayed in Business Hub and in the storefront.
- Click on Edit to edit an existing extra charge or click on New Extra Charge to configure a new one.
The New Extra Charge and Edit screens share the same configuration items:
- Name is the label used for the fee.
- Description is to clarify what the fee is for, useful when there are many similar fees.
- Unit Price is the fee amount.
- Apply tax to extra charge may be toggled on and off as required.
- Click Save when complete.
The extra charges will available in Business Hub for applying to quotes and orders. They are accessed by clicking the Add Extra Charge button when creating/editing a quote or order.