Extra charges may be defined for use in Business Hub. While not necessary as Business Hub does allow for on the fly addition of charges and fees, defining them beforehand will result in a clearer structure to your billing and invoicing for your customers. It also reduces the need for Business Hub operators to understand every aspect of your fee structure.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
To Configure Extra Fees:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Websites.
- Select Settings.
The main work area displays all presently configured additional fees, which can be Deleted or Editted. The top bar displays a button to add a New Extra Charge. The New Extra Charge and Edit screens share the same configuration items:
- Name is the label used for the fee.
- Description is to clarify what the fee is for, useful when there are many similair fees.
- Unit Price is the fee amount.
- Apply tax to extra charge may be toggled on and off as required.
Press Save when complete.
The extra charges will appear in Business Hub and access by pressing the Add Extra Fee button when creating a quote or order.