Business Hub orders may be color coded to suit your production process requirements. Color coding is based on time left to due date. The advantage of this is that you may clearly set colored labels for production team members to prioritise their effort by, and give managers a quick and easy way to gauge the performance of your production team. The configuration area also lets you define the placeholder image to use when art has not been attached to an order.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
To Configure Business Hub Order Display:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Settings > Production & Order Settings.
- Select Business Hub Order Display.
The main work area shows you the present display settings. The top section configures order colors based on due date, and the lower section configures the placeholder image for orders missing art assets.
- The Due in more / less than x days box lets you configure the timeframe in which orders that meet the criteria will have the chosen color applied. The color to apply is set to by clicking the colored (or if transparent, checkered) box. This will open a color swatch selector from which you can choose the color you want to use for the order due period you are editting.
- Select Image lets you pick another placeholder image to use.
- When you are done press Save.