This article discusses setting the master list of sizes available to be used by products.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
To Configure the Master Size Table:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Products.
- Select Sizes.
The main work area displays a list of existing sizes. Each size may be moved up or down the list by using the corresponding up or down arrow. A button at the bottom of the work area lets you Add a Size. The blue configuration wheel is present near the top which unlocks advanced configuration options. For the purposes of this article, consider all advanced options found in the blue wheel to be turned on. This will reveal a number of extra columns in the size table.
The options found in the blue wheel have the following affects:
- Allow multiple size selection affects the online purchase screens; enabling this lets the customer select "multiple sizes" from the size dropdown box, which will in turn open a size table letting the customer place orders for the product across different sizes.
- Only show multiple size selection will skip the "multiple sizes" dropdown option and directly display the size table for online purchases.
- Size affects price lets you add price modifiers to the baseline markup on a per-size basis.
- Price depends on color further refines the size price modifier to also take into account the color of the product (white, light, dark).
- Affect by lets you choose to set the modifier as a set currency increment, or set the modifer as a percentage of the base price, decoration price, or both.
- Allow size variants enables any size variants that have been added to the table to be usable.
- Allow size to be tax exempt defines some sizes as being eligable for tax exempt status.
The size table has the following columns (when all blue wheel configuration items are enabled) which define how the size works:
- On enables the size option.
- Default sets the size as the default when the product is selected if no other choice entered.
- Name and Code is the identifiers for the size.
- Tax exempt will make the size just so when enabled.
- White / Light / Dark are the price modifiers for the size when enabled and will be based on flat fee or percentage as set inthe blue configuration wheel.
- Delete removes the size; only available for user added sizes.
If you wish to create a new size press the Add Size button at the bottom of the work area. New size variants can be added via the Add size variant button on the right of the main work area. A new row will be added to the size table. When you are done, press Save.