PayPal Mass Payments is used to automatically send payments to multiple recipients at once. In DecoNetwork you can use it to as a fast and convenient way to pay commission to your affiliates.
Using PayPal Mass Payments requires a PayPal Business Account. The account will need to be configured to grant DecoNetwork access to initiate a mass payment.
Note: If you cannot or wish not to use PayPal Mass Payments, you can process payments externally and keep track of external payments made for each affiliate store, via Admin > Websites > Manage > Commissions > Record External Payments. Visit the Record External Payments help article for more details.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
- This feature is only available on multi-store plans
- You must have a PayPal Business Account
- Enabled access to PayPal Payouts on your PayPal account
To Configure PayPal Mass Payments:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Websites.
- Select Store Commission > PayPal Mass Payments.
- Untick the Enable monthly commission payouts checkbox if you want to turn off automatic monthly commission payouts and notifications.
- Enter your PayPal username.
- Click Save.
To Grant DecoNetwork API Authentication Permissions for your PayPal Account
- Log into your PayPal account.
- Visit https://www.paypal.com/api
- Look under Pre-built payment solution and Select Grant API permission.
- Enter the following into the Third Party Permissions Username field:
- Click the Look up button.
- Enable the following permissions:
- Initiate transactions to multiple recipients in a single batch.
- Click the Save button.
If you are not able to access the API link once after logging in to your PayPal account, this can mean that your account is not verified or you do not have a PayPal Business account. You will need to reach out to PayPal for further assistance.