Customer Options is a configuration page that sets how customers interact with websites, dependent upon their login status. For example, you may elect to force customers to be logged into the store to fully interact with it - the choice, however, is entirely yours. Settings on this page set the default for all affiliate web stores. These can be overridden at the affiliate level under Store Configuration > Customer Options.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
To Configure Customer Options:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Websites.
Select Customer Options.
The main work area contains the settings which can be configured:
- Allow customers to register online lets customers register to use affiliate stores, save their details, and reuse their login details to speed up the order process.
- Customers must be logged in to view the website makes the website product information hidden until your customer has an online account with your store. When this checkbox is ticked, the Private Login page will be displayed when the customer first visits the website.
- Customers must be logged in to add items to cart will prevent purchasing until the customer is logged into their store account.
- Customers must be logged in to see prices will stop product prices being viewed unless the customer is logged into their store account.