The Website Colors page lets you adjust the colors being used by your store template. The store template sets the look, feel and theme of your store, and is set under Branding and Appearance > Store Template.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
To adjust the colors your store template uses:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Websites > Manage > Branding and Appearance.
Select Website Colors.
The main work area displays the configurable website color settings:
Website colors lets you change the color of the different text types used in your web store. The configurable text types depend on the exact template your site is using. More or less text options are available depending on what template is chosen.
Website Background lets you adjust the image used in the background of your web store.
- Template Default uses the background that the template defines.
- Solid Color (Page Background) lets you choose a flat color to set as the background.
- Background Image lets you select an image to use as the background from your device. The image can be tiled by setting it to Repeat, or stretched to fit the screen using Cover.
- When you are done, press Save or Cancel.