The Store Focus configuration page lets you choose a focus that will preset the configuration of your store to either promote the sale of your own designs and pre-decorated products or promote blank products and encourages customers to create their own designs. You also have the option of configuring your website pages to suit your own needs.
- You must have administrator or web developer access to use this feature
To set the store focus:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Websites.
- Select Manage for the website you want to configure.
- Click Store Configuration, then Store Focus.
You have three choices for store focus:
- Sell My Own Designs sets your web site up to let you sell products which are decorated using designs you prepare for your customers. Customers may either choose a product to decorate with your designs, or choose complete products with decorations already configured.
- Create their own designs sets your web site up to encourage customers to decorate products with their own designs.
- Organize my own pages will not make any changes to your site layout, and enables you to make any changes to the layout via Website Pages.