The Review Commissions page lets you see a record of commissions being paid to your web store. Commissions that can be paid to your store are sales commissions and referral commissions. The amounts paid are configured by the Fulfillment Center that your web store uses for production. A Fulfillment Center administrator can set a global store commission rate under Websites > Store Commission > Commission Rate and can override the global commission rate at the store level, under Websites > Manage > Administration > Commissions.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
- You must be on a multi-store plan to access this feature
To review commissions your store has been paid:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- If you are the Fulfillment Center, browse to Admin > Websites.
- Click Manage for the website you want to configure.
- Click Commissions, then Review Commissions.
The Review Commissions page is displayed.
The Review commissions paid section will display the commissions by the time frame set in the Date drop-down box.
- Click Find to display the commissions.
- Commissions Summary displays the commissions your store has earned, been paid, cleared, and have been held by the Fulfillment Center.
To receive payments automatically, configure a PayPal account under Commissions > PayPal Commission Settings.