Customer options at the store level define how a web store visitor can interact with your site, dependent upon their login status. For example, you may elect to force customers to be logged into the store to fully interact with it - the choice, however, is entirely yours. The availability of options at the store level depends on those options which are made available to you by your Fulfillment Center. The Fulfillment Center sets default values for this page under Websites (Global Website Settings) > Customer Options.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
To set Customer Options for a store:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- If you are the Fulfillment Center, browse to Admin > Websites.
Select Manage for the website you want to configure.
- Click Store Configuration, then Customer Options.
The main work area contains the settings which can be configured:
- Override Default Settings will be available if your Fulfillment Center allows overriding. If enabled you can set customer options at the website level.
- Allow customers to register online allows creation of customer website accounts.
- Customers must be logged in to view the website forces users to be logged in to interact with the website. You have the choice of allowing the customer to create unique login accounts or to log in using a generic site password.
- When you are done, click Save.