The store directory is a listing of web stores that belong to a Fulfillment Center. The web stores may be owned and operated by the Fulfillment Center or by affiliates who have signed up under the Fulfillment Center. The Store Directory listing page will be available for configuration by the Fulfillment Center in the Website Editor if the Store Listing Page app is enabled.
The Store Directory page under a store's website settings allows a logo to be uploaded that will appear in the Store Directory listing page in the Fulfillment Center's or affiliate's storefront if the page is activated.
- You must have administrator or web developer access to use this feature
- The Store Listing Page app must be enabled by the Fulfillment Center
To be listed in the store directory:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- If you are the Fulfillment Center, browse to Admin > Websites.
Select Manage for the website you want to configure.
- Click Marketing and Sales Tools, then Store Directory.
If the Store Listing app has not been abled under the Fulfillment Center settings, this menu item will not be available.
The Store Directory listing page will only be shown on the Fulfillment Center's website if the Fulfillment Center has set the page status to "On".
Affiliate stores can add the Store Directory listing to their own websites using the Store Directory widget in the Website Editor.
- Click Replace to upload your store logo.
If you no longer want your store to be listed in the Store Directory, click Remove.
- Click Save.