The Designer Settings (white menu: website-only configuration) page is where you set the behavior of the designer for the online store you are configuring.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
- The Fulfillment Centre must allow Affiliate sites to make their own designer configuration changes
To configure designer settings:
- Log into your DecoNetwork website.
- If you are an affiliate, browse to Admin > Designer Settings > Designer Settings.
If you are the Fulfillment Center owner, browse to Admin > Websites > Manage > Designer Settings > Designer Settings.
The main work area contains the settings which can be configured:
- Configure the settings as required.
Availability and layout options
- Allow Online Designer toggles the availability of the designer to customers.
Override default settings
- Change default settings for the designer: lets you choose to override the designer display options as set by the fulfillment center (this may not be available as determined by the fulfillment center).
Cropped design warning
- Warn if outside design area: when enabled, the customer will be warned of their design extending beyond the design placeable area.
- Rename "text" to:
By default a text layer is named "text" and this can be renamed if required.
Entering a new name (singular and plural for text) will use this new word (or words) in place of "text" in the designer.
- Show text dimensions set to ON will show the measurements of the text in the layer information panel.
- Show advanced text options set to ON reveals extra editing options in the designer.
- When "Show advanced text options" is enabled, you may choose to have them expanded when the designer starts up when Start with advanced options expanded is set to ON.
Some of the places that "text" would be replaced by your word choice.
- The default name of a design element is a "design" and this can be renamed (singular and plural) in the Rename "design" to: fields.
- Show image dimensions set to ON will show the measurements of the design area in the layer information panel.
- Show advanced image options set to ON reveals extra editing options in the designer.
- With "Show advanced image options" enabled, you may choose to have them expanded when the designer starts up when Start with advanced options expanded is set to ON.
- For precision, Show degrees when rotating, when ON, will give the specific angle for the rotation of designs.
- Show remove background option: when ON, will make the remove background option available in the Designer. The remove background option allows the customer to toggle the background from an image ON and OFF.
Team Name Options
- The default name of a Team Name area is a "Team Name" and this can be renamed (singular and plural) in the Rename "team name" to fields.
Design area toolbar
- Show zoom option enables and disables the ability to zoom in on the decoration area being worked on.
- Show copy paste 'all' allows you to toggle the ability to copy and paste all decorations in the designer.
- Show copy/paste 'selected' allows you to toggle the ability to copy and paste multiple selected decorations in the designer.
- If neither Show copy paste 'all' and Show copy paste 'selected' are set to ON, the copy and paste function will not be available in the designer.
- Show 'Select All' allows you to toggle the ability to select all decorations in the designer.
Area selection/zoom behavior
- Clicking area in designer selects it will toggle whether or not the clicked decoration area becomes the focus of the designer.
- Additionally, the designer may Automatically zoom into area at the same time, if enabled.
- If enabled, Show stock designs will display stock designs that have been selected as usable within DecoNetwork.
The Stock Design node in the design selector.
Where to add Stock Designs to DecoNetwork - See Stock Designs.
- If enabled, Show designs from social networking applications will allow designs (typically photographs) to be imported from social networking sites. If set to ON, you will be prompted to select which social networking platforms access will be granted to. Users will be prompted to log in at the time of using the social networking platforms.
- Show not available processes in the ‘select process' popup if enabled, will cause decoration processes that cannot be used to be hidden rather than disabled in the Select Processes popup in the Designer.
- When done, click Save.