DecoNetwork has a store-level feature called Batch Production that lets you choose, for each affiliate store, whether orders from that store are batched. If batch production is enabled for a store, all orders for that store will be grouped for batch production. Click here more information batch production and instructions on enabling it for an affiliate store.
- This feature is only available on the Premium and Enterprise Plans
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
- You must have the Batch Production app enabled
To access batch production orders:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Business Hub > Production.
With Batch Production enabled on any site, you will notice a new column appearing on your Production screen called “Batch Site“:
This column contains three main options:
- Unbatched Sites: which shows standard orders from sites that are not being batched.
- All: which shows orders for all sites including standard orders and batched orders.
- Batch production sites: Following the above two options is a list of each site that has batch production enabled.
- To access the orders for a batch production site, select the site from the Batch Site list and click Search.
Orders for this batch production site will now appear in the production list.