DecoNetwork has a store-level feature called Batch Production that lets you choose, for each affiliate store, whether orders from that store are batched. If batch production is enabled for a store, all orders for that store will be grouped for batch production. Click here for more information on batch production and instructions on enabling it for an affiliate store.
- This feature is only available on the Premium and Enterprise Plans
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
- You must have the Batch Production app enabled
To access batch production orders in the Production List:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Business Hub > Production.
With Batch Production enabled on any site, you will notice a new column appearing on your Production screen called “Batch Site“:
This column contains three main options:
- Unbatched Sites: which shows standard orders from sites that are not being batched.
- All: which shows orders for all sites including standard orders and batch orders.
- Batch production sites: Following the above two options is a list of each site that has batch production enabled.
- To access the orders for a batch production site, select the site from the Batch Site list and click Search.
Orders for this batch production site will now appear in the production list.
Please sign in to leave a comment.