The Merge Customer feature allows you to merge two accounts together for a customer who has signed up more than once under different accounts.
Please Note: You will not be able to undo the merge once accounts have been merged. The second account will be deleted after the merge and all orders, quotes, and designs from both customer accounts will be consolidated into a single account.
- You must have Administrator and/or Sales Manager permission to use this feature.
To merge a customer account with another:
- Log into your DecoNetwork website.
- Browse to Business Hub > Customers.
- Click View to open a customer account you want to merge.
You can also click anywhere within a customer's row to load it.
- Click on merge customer under the Customer options.
- Click okay in the confirmation dialog to proceed.
- Select a customer from the dropdown list.
- Click okay.
The second customer account is deleted and all its orders, quotes and designs will be merged into the first account.