The Panels tab, accessed by clicking on the PANELS button in the Website Editor Toolbar, allows you to add pre-configured, professional-looking content panels to your website. Panels offer various different layouts of content that you can apply to your website pages by simply dragging them onto the page.
To add a panel to your website:
- Click on the PANELS button in the Website Editor Toolbar.
- Choose a panel category.
- Design Your Own: panels configured with content instructing website visitors how to design their own personalized products.
- Contact Us: panels that contain contact information for your business.
- Promo Banners: panels containing promotional advertisements.
- Large Banners: panels designed to be the full width of the browser window.
- Text Blocks: panels configured with blocks of text in various arrangements. Placeholder text is used for you to replace with your own content.
- Benefits: panels configured with content promoting the benefits of your products and services.
- Locate the panel you want to add.
- Click and drag the panel onto your website page.
- Modify the content of the panel as required.
- Click on the Save button and then click on the Publish button at the right of the Page Settings Bar.
Please sign in to leave a comment.