The Spacer Widget allows you to add vertical spacing between widgets on your website. The Spacer Widget gives you more precise control of spacing than the margin settings in the Layout Properties for individual widgets.
To add a Spacer Widget to your website:
- Click on the WIDGETS button in the Website Editor Toolbar.
- Browse the Widgets tab to locate the Spacer Widget in the BASICS section.
- Click and drag the Spacer Widget into a container on your website page.
Spacer widgets can be inserted above or below existing widgets.
- Configure the Spacer Widget settings.
- Click OK to save the changes.
- Click on the Save button and then click on the Publish button at the right of the Page Settings Bar.