All widgets include a Responsive Properties tab in the settings. The responsive properties allow you to configure what devices a widget will be visible on. This allows you to disable content that may be slow to load on certain devices, such as tablets or mobiles.
Watch the video below for a quick overview of the responsive properties for widgets, and read below for more detailed instructions and information on configuring these settings.
To configure the responsive properties of a widget:
- Mouse over the widget.
The widget's controls will be displayed.
- Click on the down arrow beside the widget icon.
- Choose the Settings item from the drop-down menu.
The widget Settings popup will be displayed.
You can also double-click on the widget to open the widget Settings popup (excludes Text, Page Title, and Heading Widgets).
- Click on the Responsive Properties tab.
- Set the widget's visibility on each supported device size:
- Wide Monitor
Select the Visible option to show the widget.
Select the Hidden option to hide the widget.
- Click OK, once you have finished configuring the settings.
- Click on the Save button and then click on the Publish button at the right of the Page Settings Bar.