All widgets include a Responsive Properties tab in the settings. The responsive properties allow you to configure what devices a widget will be visible on. This allows you to disable content that may be slow to load on certain devices, such as tablets or mobiles.
Watch the video below for a quick overview of the responsive properties for widgets, and read below for more detailed instructions and information on configuring these settings.
To configure the responsive properties of a widget:
- Mouse over the widget.
The widget's controls will be displayed.
- Click on the down arrow beside the widget icon.
- Choose the Settings item from the drop-down menu.
The widget Settings popup will be displayed.
You can also double-click on the widget to open the widget Settings popup (excludes Text, Page Title, and Heading Widgets).
- Click on the Responsive Properties tab.
- Set the widget's visibility on each supported device size:
- Wide Monitor
Select the Visible option to show the widget.
Select the Hidden option to hide the widget.
- Click OK, once you have finished configuring the settings.
- Click on the Save button and then click on the Publish button at the right of the Page Settings Bar.
If all the device settings were turned off, how do you get your text box back?
Please sign in to leave a comment.