You can apply coupon codes or gift certificates to quotes and orders in Business Hub. You can also remove coupon codes and gift certificates that have already been applied. You will find the options to add/remove coupon codes and gift certificates through the cog on the Final Discount line.
- You must have Administrator, Sales Manager, or Sales Team permission to use this feature.
In this article, you will learn how...
- To add a coupon code or group certificate to a quote or order
- To remove a coupon code or group certificate from a quote or order
To add a coupon code or group certificate to a quote or order:
- Create a quote/order or edit an existing quote/order.
- Click on the cog icon beside the Final Discount line.
- Select add coupon or add gift certificate from the Final Discount menu.
The Add Coupon or Add Gift Certificate popup will be displayed, depending on your selection.
- Enter the coupon code/gift certificate code in the code field and click okay.
The coupon amount will be applied as a discount on the quote/order.
The gift certificate amount will be applied as a payment on the quote/order.
To remove a coupon code or group certificate from a quote or order:
- Edit an existing quote/order.
- Click on the cog icon beside the Coupon/Gift Certificate line.
- Select remove coupon/remove gift certificate from the menu.
A confirmation popup will be displayed.
- Click OK.
The coupon/gift certificate amount will be removed from the quote/order.
Please sign in to leave a comment.