Order-reply email settings allow you to configure the address from which correspondence from DecoNetwork will appear to be sent.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
To Configure the Order-Reply Email Settings:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Settings.
- Click Email & Order Templates, then Order-Reply Email.
- Enter the sender address into the Order-reply email address field.
If a customer replies to a DecoNetwork email, it will go to the email address specified. While this is a useful thing to have, it is important that the Domain Name System (DNS) is properly configured to allow this. Not setting up the DNS properly will result in DecoNetwork email being rejected as spam or junk by the email systems that receive the email. To set up the DNS, your domain name administrator will have to set up an SPF record which authorizes the DecoNetwork system to send emails on your behalf. The included server needed in your SPF record is include:_spf.secure-decoration.com
Example SPF record for your administrator:
- v=spf1 a mx include:_spf.secure-decoration.com ~all
Note, It may take up to 48 hours for SPF records to propagate.
- Click Save.