DecoNetwork has an integrated live ordering feature in Business Hub that allows you to create and send purchase orders directly to suppliers who support live ordering. With live ordering enabled, DecoNetwork will pull your account prices from your supplier when creating a purchase order. The purchase order can then be emailed directly to your supplier from within Business Hub.
To enable live ordering for a supplier:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Products > Supplier Account Details.
The list of available suppliers is displayed.
In the “Live Ordering” column, “Not Setup” indicates that the supplier supports live purchase ordering.
- Click Edit beside your preferred supplier.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and tick the Use Live Ordering checkbox.
The fields for setting up live ordering will appear.
- Configure the live ordering settings.
- Click Save when you are done.
Read the following help articles for more information on setting up suppliers and raising and sending purchase orders.