When you sign up for a DecoNetwork account, an email containing a verification code is sent to the email address you provided. You must enter the verification code on the Welcome page of the signup process to verify your email address before your account is activated.
If you did not receive the verification email, follow the suggestions below to find out what could be causing the issue:
- Wait a few minutes: the email may still be in transit. The amount of time it takes for an email to arrive depends on the traffic your Internet service provider is experiencing. If you have waited for a while, try the other suggestions.
- Refresh your browser: sometimes you may need to manually refresh the page of your email web browser for new emails to appear.
- Check your Spam and Trash folders: some email providers automatically filter automated messages as spam. Check your Spam and Trash folders to see if the verification email arrived in one of those folders. (Depending on your email provider, the Spam folder may also be known as a Junk folder).
- Search your inbox: try searching your inbox for emails containing "Please verify your account!".
- Check that your email address is correct: the verification email possibly did not arrive because you mistyped your email address during the signup process. To make sure this is not the case, sign up again using the same email address, making sure that you enter the email address using the correct spelling.
- Resend the verification email: try resending the verification email by clicking on the Resend code link on the Welcome page of the signup process.
- Resend the verification email to a different email address: when all else fails, try re-sending the verification email to a different email address. Ideally one on a different service (Gmail, Yahoo etc.)
If you still can't find the verification email, please contact support.