If you are unable to log in to your DecoNetwork website, here are some tips for a possible solution:
- Check that you have entered your credentials correctly: if you get the error message that you have entered an incorrect username or password when trying to log in, you may have mistyped your login details. Double-check you are using the right username and password for the account and that you are using the correct spelling. Passwords are case-sensitive. Make sure that you use the correct capitalization and that there aren't any spaces.
- Check if your browser has autocorrected your username or password: if you have the Autocorrect feature turned on on your browser, it may attempt to correct the spelling of your username or password. To overcome this problem, you can either disable Autocorrect or add your username to your dictionary.
- Reset your password: if you still receive the incorrect username and password error message, you can reset your password. Click on the "Forgot your password?" link at the bottom of the login page. You will be directed to the Forgot Password page, allowing you to reset your password.
- Try logging in directly from your website instead of the Help Center: if you are having trouble logging in through the Help Center, try logging in directly from your website.
- Try logging in from a private window: information stored over time by your browser can cause login problems. Try logging in using the private browsing feature of your browser. If logging in using a private window works, clear your cache and cookies and try to login in from a normal window again.
- Clear your browser's cache and cookies: your web browser stores copies of pages you visit and other information in its cache. Sometimes this stored information can keep you from logging in. Search online for directions on how to clear the cache and cookies for your particular browser. Once you have cleared your cache and cookies, close your browser, reopen it and try logging in again.
If you still cannot log in to your account, please contact support.