- You must have administrator access to edit these settings.
To cookie consent settings:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Websites.
- Select Cookie Consent Options.
- Tick the Cookie Consent checkbox.
Ticking the checkbox will show a cookie acceptance message the first time a user visits a store.
The cookie consent settings will be displayed.
- Configure the cookie consent settings:
- Cookie Consent Revision: Increase the number in this field to re-display the cookie consent popup to all website users if you want to re-obtain consent to having their data collected via cookies.
- Allow stores to set their own cookie consent settings: Tick this checkbox to allow affiliate stores to override the cookie consent settings.
Cookies consent popup and Settings popup titles and descriptions
Cookie Consent Popup
Cookie Settings Popup
There are seven categories of cookies that customers will be able to consent to. The following 5 cookie categories are on by default:
There are 2 other general categories that can be turned on and customized to suit your purposes:
- Sundry 1
- Sundry 2
The name and description of each of the categories can be changed. To do so, tick the relevant Override Description checkbox.
- Click Save.
Please sign in to leave a comment.