If the customer rejects a quote outside of the system (by email or verbally), rather than using the online approval/rejection system from the customer account area, you can manually mark the quote as rejected in Business Hub.
- You must have Administrator, Sales Manager or Sales Team permission to use this feature.
To reject a quote:
- Log into your DecoNetwork website.
- Browse to Business Hub > Quotes.
- Click View to load the quote you want to reject.
You can also click anywhere within a row to load the quote, except on the customer name. Clicking on the customer name loads the customer record.
- Click on Mark Quote as Rejected in the Quote Actions menu.
- Enter a reason for rejecting the quote in the Mark Quote As Rejected popup.
- Click okay.