There isn't a direct report for gift certificate codes used. However, you can use the export gift certificates report to find this data. Gift certificate data can be exported as a CSV file at any point in time. The gift certificates CSV file is useful for a number of purposes. You can check which certificates have been used, you can check which certificates still have credit, and you can check which certificates have expired.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
- Gift Certificates must be enabled under the Gift Certificate Settings
To export gift certificates:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Marketing > Gift Certificates.
- Select Gift Certificates.
- Click the CSV Export button.
The gift certificates CSV file will be generated and saved to the default download folder on your local drive.