You can edit an order to change any of its details at any time, regardless of what status it has.
- You must have Administrator, Sales Manager or Sales Team permission to use this feature.
To edit an order:
- Log into your DecoNetwork website.
- Browse to Business Hub > Orders.
- Click View to load the order you want to edit.
You can also click anywhere within an order's row to load it, except on the customer name. Clicking on the customer name loads the customer record.
- Click on Edit Order.
- Make changes to the order as required.
- Click on Save & Email Order to save the order and email to your customer for approval.
You can choose to apply other actions to the order:
- Cancel Edits: Reverts the order to the condition it was in before the changes were made.
- Save Order: If you do not want to send the order to the customer just yet, just click Save Order. Once saved, you will have the option to send the order to the customer at a later time.