You may want to cancel a quote or an order if a customer changes their mind or if you find that it contains copyright violations. You can cancel a quote or an order at any time during the production process with the ability to process a refund.
- You must have Administrator and/or Sales Manager permission to use this feature.
To cancel a quote/order:
- Log into your DecoNetwork website.
- Browse to Business Hub > Quotes or Business Hub > Orders.
- Click View to load the quote or order you want to cancel.
You can also click anywhere within a row to load the quote or order, except on the customer name. Clicking on the customer name loads the customer record.
- Click on the Cancel Quote or Cancel Order action.
If a payment has already been made against the quote/order, the popup will also include a Cancel with refund checkbox.
- Tick the Cancel with refund checkbox if you want to apply a refund to the quote/order.
- Click okay to continue and cancel the quote/order.
A refund will be processed, if the Cancel with refund checkbox is checked. If payment was made by credit card, the credit card will automatically be credited the refund amount.
If you are cancelling an order, an email will be sent to notify the customer of the cancellation.