The accounting integration feature lets you sync order data between your DecoNetwork and accounting software applications. Data is fed from DecoNetwork directly into your accounting software at your command. Once you have integrated your DecoNetwork Fulfillment system with an accounting package, you will be able to push the following data into your accounting software:
- Customer records
- Purchase orders
You will need to supply account details for your accounting package in order to integrate to DecoNetwork. For data to be pushed to the correct fields, you will need to map fields in DecoNetwork to equivalent fields in your accounting application.
There are many benefits of integrating DecoNetwork with your accounting software:
- Elimination of double data-entry
- Reduced time spent on administrative work
- Minimized risk of manual data-entry errors
- Elimination of tedious reconciliation activities
- Increased speed, accuracy, and efficiency of processing financial information
- Accurate and up-to-date financial data for your reporting requirements
There are a few important things to note about the data sync.
- Data sync occurs when you initiate it.
- Syncing is one-way, i.e. Order data is pushed from DecoNetwork into the accounting software.
If you want customer records from your accounting software to be available in DecoNetwork, you can import them. Click here for instructions.
- You can choose the stage at which order data is included in the sync:
- Sync data once an order is placed.
- Sync data once an order is marked as invoiced (which usually occurs when an order is marked as shipped, or manually marked as invoiced).
- An assumption is made that data will remain untouched - modifications to synced data can cause system errors.
- Only one account linked to your accounting software can be authorized for integration
DecoNetwork supports integration with a number of leading accounting software packages:
Click on the links above for specific information about integrating with each accounting package.