The accounting integration feature lets you sync order data from DecoNetwork into accounting software applications. Data flows one-way from DecoNetwork directly into your accounting software at your request. Once you have integrated your DecoNetwork Fulfillment system with an accounting package, the following data types can be synced across:
- Customer records
- Purchase orders
You will need to supply account details for your accounting package in order to integrate to DecoNetwork. For data to be pushed to the correct fields, you will need to map fields in DecoNetwork to equivalent fields in your accounting application.
There are many benefits of integrating DecoNetwork with your accounting software:
- Elimination of double data-entry
- Reduced time spent on administrative work
- Minimized risk of manual data-entry errors
- Accurate and up-to-date revenue figures for your reporting requirements
There are a few important things to note about the data sync.
- Data sync occurs when you initiate it, not automatically
- Syncing is one-way, i.e. Order data is pushed from DecoNetwork into the accounting software. Data does NOT sync from the accounting software into DecoNetwork.
If you want customer records from your accounting software to be available in DecoNetwork, you can import them using the unrelated CSV customer import feature.
You can choose the stage at which order data is added to the sync queue:
- Sync data once an order is placed.
- Sync data once an order is marked as invoiced (which usually occurs when an order is marked as shipped, or manually marked as invoiced).
- An assumption is made that data will remain untouched - modifications to synced data will cause errors in subsequent sync attempts.
- Only one account linked to your accounting software can be authorized for integration.
DecoNetwork supports integration with a number of leading accounting software packages:
Click on the links above for specific information about integrating with each accounting package.