You can record full or part payment, using a range of methods, against a quote or an order in Business Hub. If you have a payment gateway configured, you can process payments by credit card directly in Business Hub.
- You must have Administrator, Sales Manager or Sales Team permission to use this feature.
To add a payment to a quote/order:
- Log into your DecoNetwork website.
- Browse to Business Hub > Quotes or Business Hub > Orders.
- Click View to load the quote or order you want to add a payment to.
You can also click anywhere within a row to load the quote or order, except on the customer name. Clicking on the customer name loads the customer record.
- Click on the Payments tab.
- Click on the Add Payment button.
The Payment Details popup will be displayed.
- Select a Payment Method.
- Select a Payment Type.
- If you selected the Specify amount option, enter a payment amount.
If Full amount is selected, the Payment Amount field will automatically show the outstanding balance.
- If you selected the Credit card or Check payment method, enter the details of the credit card or check.
- If you selected the Bank Transfer, Telephone, Check or In Person payment methods, the Payment Details popup will also contain a Mark this payment as already confirmed checkbox.
Tick the checkbox if you have already received the payment you are recording.
- Click Ok.
- If Credit Card was selected as the payment method, Business Hub communicates with the payment gateway to process the payment.
- The payment is automatically recorded with a timestamp and is listed under the Payments tab along with the payment method, payment amount and current payment status.