You add credit to a quote or an order that has an outstanding balance. You cannot credit a quote an or order that is still in draft or has been fully paid.
- You must have Administrator, Sales Manager or Sales Team permission to use this feature.
To add credit to a quote/order:
- Log into your DecoNetwork website.
- Browse to Business Hub > Quotes or Business Hub > Orders.
- Click View to load the quote or order you want to add credit to.
You can also click anywhere within a row to load the quote or order, except on the customer name. Clicking on the customer name loads the customer record.
- Click on the Payments tab.
- Click on the Add Credit button.
The Add Credit popup will be displayed.
- Enter a Credit Amount.
Tick the Max Credit checkbox if you want to add credit for the full amount outstanding on the quote or order.
- Click okay.
- If only part of the maximum credit is added, the credit amount is deducted from the outstanding balance of the quote or order and the status will remain as "Awaiting Payment".
- If the maximum credit is added, the outstanding balance of the quote or order will be changed to 0.00 and the status will be changed to "In Production".
Please sign in to leave a comment.