You add credit to a quote or an order that has an outstanding balance. You cannot credit a quote an or order that is still in draft or has been fully paid.
- You must have Administrator, Sales Manager or Sales Team permission to use this feature.
To add credit to a quote/order:
- Log into your DecoNetwork website.
- Browse to Business Hub > Quotes or Business Hub > Orders.
- Click View to load the quote or order you want to add credit to.
You can also click anywhere within a row to load the quote or order, except on the customer name. Clicking on the customer name loads the customer record.
- Click on the Payments tab.
- Click on the Add Credit button.
The Add Credit popup will be displayed.
- Enter a Credit Amount.
Tick the Max Credit checkbox if you want to add credit for the full amount outstanding on the quote or order.
- Click okay.
- If only part of the maximum credit is added, the credit amount is deducted from the outstanding balance of the quote or order and the status will remain as "Awaiting Payment".
- If the maximum credit is added, the outstanding balance of the quote or order will be changed to 0.00 and the status will be changed to "In Production".