You can assign a quote or an order to a sales team member. This feature is useful for tracking an individual's performance and calculating sales commission. By default, quotes and sales orders are assigned to the person creating the quote or order.
- You must have Administrator and/or Sales Manager permission to use this feature.
To assign a quote/order to a sales team member:
- Log into your DecoNetwork website.
- Browse to Business Hub > Quotes or Business Hub > Orders.
- Click View to load the quote or order you want to assign a sales team member to.
You can also click anywhere within a row to load the quote or order, except on the customer name. Clicking on the customer name loads the customer record.
- Click on (Unassigned), or if the quote or order is already assigned, click on the Sales Team Member name in the upper right-hand corner of the quote or order.
- Select a team member from the list.
The popup list is populated with the names of Admin, Sales Manager or Sales Team user accounts set up in your system.
- Click okay.