Quotes are automatically converted to orders when the customer approves the quote and makes a payment online. If the customer approves a quote outside of the system (by email or verbally), rather than using the online approval system, you can manually mark the quote as approved to convert it to an order. A quote must have the status of Saved or Awaiting Approval before you can mark it as approved.
- You must have Administrator and/or Artwork Staff permission to use this feature.
To convert a quote to an order:
- Log into your DecoNetwork website.
- Browse to Business Hub > Quotes.
- Click View to load the quote you want to convert to an order.
You can also click anywhere within a quote's row to load it, except on the customer name. Clicking on the customer name loads the customer record.
- Click on Mark Quote as Approved.
- Click okay in the Mark Quote As Approved confirmation popup.
The quote is converted to an order and is moved to the Open tab of the Orders page in Business Hub.
Please sign in to leave a comment.