As the account owner, you can provide members of your staff with their own staff accounts to access your DecoNetwork Admin, allowing them to carry out operational duties within DecoNetwork. Each staff account is given a unique login to DecoNetwork, and that login gives them access to the system in accordance with their assigned role. The Staff Accounts page lets you add or delete staff accounts and assign roles to them.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
To configure your Staff Accounts:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Account.
- Select Staff Accounts.
You are presented with a list of your existing staff accounts with their details including username and assigned roles. At the bottom of your list of staff accounts is the status of your present allotment of accounts, which varies depending on your plan.
- Configure your staff accounts list.
- New Staff Account creates a new staff account.
- Show/Hide Deleted Staff Accounts toggles the display of deleted staff accounts.
- Clicking Edit will let you modify an existing staff account member.
- Delete removes the staff account.
- Event Log displays an audit log of actions within DecoNetwork that the staff member has taken. This is a record of the action and when it occurred.
When adding a New Staff Account, you will have the following options to set:
- Replace: lets you upload a profile image used for the staff member's account as seen in the top bar and elsewhere.
- Remove: lets you remove the profile image.
- Name: lets you enter the staff member's first name.
- Last name: lets you enter the staff member's last name.
- Email: lets you enter the staff member's email address.
- Receive Marketing Messages: tick this checkbox to opt the staff member in on marketing communications that you send.
- Username: lets you enter a unique identifier for the staff account.
- Password: lets you enter a word or phrase that the staff member uses to access their account.
- Confirm Password: lets you re-enter the password for verification that it was entered correctly.
Roles and notifications
Tick the checkboxes for the roles that apply to the staff account.
You cannot redefine the role of the Administrator user who originally signed up for the DecoNetwork site.
- Roles assigns functional abilities to the staff member. The role will define what the staff member can see and do within Deconetwork, in accordance with the following table:
Role Function Admininstrator
- Access to all areas of the system, including the Admin area to configure fulfillment settings.
- Can create and edit orders and quotes in Business Hub and may assign them to sales staff members.
- The Dashboard allows views of other staff members' performance.
- May view the production overview.
- Can add, view, edit, delete, merge and move customers.
- May generate and send customer account statements.
- May access the record payments node.
- No access to Admin settings.
- Business Hub access only.
- The overview shows the performance of all orders.
- Can process all production items or can assign them to any production staff member.
- Can only manage the online store associated with the Fulfillment Center.
- Cannot access any affiliate stores.
- No access to Business Hub.
- No access to fulfillment settings.
- Business Hub access to the shipping node.
- The overview shows orders yet to be shipped.
- Can manage all shipping functions.
- Can process any artwork approval or assign it to any artwork staff member.
Production Team Member
- Can only process production items assigned to them.
- May access all order information required to produce the order.
- May record waste and mark as job complete / partially complete, and set internal job notes.
- May not edit the order.
- No access to Admin.
Sales Team Member
- The Dashboard shows the sales staff member's own sales and quote performance.
- Can only process quotes and orders in Business Hub that are assigned to them.
- May view production overview for orders and quotes to which they are assigned.
- Can process purchase orders by accessing the Purchase Orders node in Business Hub.
- May view the status of all outstanding orders.
Artwork Team Member
- Can process any artwork approvals.
- May only access and process Approve Payments node in Business Hub.
- Notifications: lets you choose the email notifications that are sent to the staff member via their role assignment. Notifications are available for staff members with Admin, Sales Manager, and Purchasing roles. Untick the Use Default Notifications checkbox to choose the notifications that you want the staff member to receive.
Each notification is an editable template, accessed via Settings > Email & Order Templates > Email Templates.
Sales Manager Notifications
- Show Walkthroughs: enables interactive tutorials that guide staff members on their first visit to the different parts of DecoNetwork.
- Reset Walkthroughs: tick this checkbox to reset the walkthroughs if they are enabled.
- Show Videos: enables videos that show the staff members, on their first visit, how to use different parts of DecoNetwork.
- Reset Videos: tick this checkbox to reset the videos if they are enabled.
Business Hub Defaults
- Default Production Tab: Lets you choose the default production screen that will load for the staff account in Business Hub:
- Calendar View: select this option to load the Calendar View by default for this staff account.
- List View: select this option to load the List View by default for this staff account.
- Click Save.