Stock designs are graphic designs that are available to all your affiliates to decorate products for sale. A stock design may be used for free or may be charged a fee each time it is used in an order. Stock designs added to the Fulfillment Center are not immediately available in affiliate stores. Affiliate stores must manually choose add designs to their store.
Stock designs can be one of the following types, each type supporting a number of formats:
- Raster (PNG, JPG, JPEG, GIF, TIF): A raster design consists of a matrix of cells (or pixels) organized into rows and columns (or a grid).
- Vector (CDR*, PDF, EPS, PS, SVG, SVGZ): A vector design is comprised of paths, defined mathematically to create lines and shapes which represent the image. Vector graphics can be scaled without loss of quality or fidelity.
- Embroidery (EMB): An embroidery design consists of graphical elements and patterns translated into stitch data that is used by embroidery machines to sew out the design.
*CDR requires the CorelDRAW app to be enabled. When a CDR file is uploaded it will be automatically converted to SVG format so that it can be modified in the Online Designer.
How stock designs get into DecoNetwork
Stock designs can be added to DecoNetwork in a number of different ways:
- By enabling third party stock design collections available in DecoNetwork
- By uploading your own designs individually
- By uploading your own designs in bulk
- By creating a design template using the built-in Template Builder
These are described in separate help articles. See the links below to find the article relating to each of the processes listed above.
Once added to your Fulfillment Center, you can view and manage your stock designs in the Stock Designs List.
Working with stock designs
- Stock Designs List
- Stock Design Collections
- Upload an individual design
- Batch upload designs
- Create a template design