You can email an order to a customer in the form of a link, a PDF attachment or both.
- You must have Administrator, Sales Manager or Sales Team permission to use this feature.
To email an order to a customer:
- Log into your DecoNetwork website.
- Browse to Business Hub > Orders.
- Click View to load the order you want to email.
You can also click anywhere within a order's row to load it, except on the customer name. Clicking on the customer name loads the customer record.
- Click on Email Order.
- Change or enter information in the Email Order To Customer form.
- Subject: subject of the email. (Your shop name, along with the order number is automatically added to the Subject field)
- To: email address of the customer. (The email address saved in the customer's Account record is automatically added to the To field)
- Cc: email address(es) of other recipients you want to send a copy of the order to. (Separate email addresses with a comma)
- Bcc: email address(es) of other recipients you want to privately send a copy of the order to (Separate email addresses with a comma)
- Tick Attach PDF, if you want the customer to also receive a PDF of the order.
- Add a custom message. (Optional)
- Click okay
Please sign in to leave a comment.