You can email payment requests to your customers for outstanding quote or order balances. The customer will be sent a pre-configured email requesting payment with a link to view the quote/order and pay online.
- You must have Administrator, Sales Manager or Sales Team permission to use this feature.
To email a payment request to a customer:
- Log into your DecoNetwork website.
- Browse to Business Hub > Quotes or Business Hub > Orders.
- Click View to load the quote or order you want to send a payment request for.
You can also click anywhere within a row to load the quote or order, except on the customer name. Clicking on the customer name loads the customer record.
- Click on Email Payment Request.
- Enter the email address(es) you want a copy of the payment request to be sent to.
The payment request will be sent to the email address listed in the customer account by default. This field lets you specify additional addresses that you want the payment request to be sent to. Separate multiple addresses with a comma.
- Tick Attach Quote Pdf or Attach Order Pdf, if you want the recipients to also receive a PDF of the quote or order.
- Enter a custom message. (Optional)
- Click okay.