If an order has the status, 'Saved', and you have requested payment for the order from the customer outside of Business Hub, you can change the status of the order to 'Awaiting Payment' by applying the "Mark as Payment Requested" action to the order.
- You must have Administrator and/or Artwork Staff permission to use this feature.
To mark an order as payment requested:
- Log into your DecoNetwork website.
- Browse to Business Hub > Orders.
- Click View to load the Saved order you want to mark as payment requested.
You can also click anywhere within a order's row to load it, except on the customer name. Clicking on the customer name loads the customer record.
- Click on Mark as Payment Requested.
The status of the order will immediately change to 'Awaiting Payment'.
Please sign in to leave a comment.