Orders that do not meet the payment terms, in order for production to begin, are automatically given the production status of "On Hold". If there are other factors preventing an order from being processed, you can manually place the order on hold.
- You must have Administrator, Sales Manager or Sales Team permission to use this feature.
To place an order on hold:
- Log into your DecoNetwork website.
- Browse to Business Hub > Orders.
- Click View to load the order you want to place on hold.
You can also click anywhere within a order's row to load it, except on the customer name. Clicking on the customer name loads the customer record.
- Click on Place Order On Hold.
The Add On Hold Reason popup is displayed.
- Enter a reason for the order being placed on hold in the Note text box.
(The reason that you enter will appear in the History/Notes section of the order).
- Click okay.
The order will be given the production status of, "On Hold - By Operator".