Orders that have been manually placed on hold can be manually taken off hold once conditions for beginning production have been met.
- You must have Administrator, Sales Manager or Sales Team permission to use this feature.
- Order must have the production status, "On Hold - By Operator".
To take an order off hold:
- Log into your DecoNetwork website.
- Browse to Business Hub > Orders.
- Click View to load the order you want to take off hold.
You can also click anywhere within an order's row to load it, except on the customer name. Clicking on the customer name loads the customer record.
- Click on Take Order Off Hold.
The Add Off Hold Reason popup is displayed.
- Enter a reason for the order being taken off hold in the Note text box.
(The reason that you enter will appear in the History/Notes section of the order).
- Click okay.