Orders that have been manually placed on hold can be manually taken off hold once conditions for beginning production have been met.
- You must have Administrator, Sales Manager or Sales Team permission to use this feature.
- Order must have the production status, "On Hold - By Operator".
To take an order off hold:
- Log into your DecoNetwork website.
- Browse to Business Hub > Orders.
- Click View to load the order you want to take off hold.
You can also click anywhere within a order's row to load it, except on the customer name. Clicking on the customer name loads the customer record.
- Click on Take Order Off Hold.
The Add Off Hold Reason popup is displayed.
- Enter a reason for the order being taken off hold in the Note text box.
(The reason that you enter will appear in the History/Notes section of the order).
- Click okay.