You can manually send follow-up emails to creators of abandoned carts to encourage them to complete their purchase.
- You must have Administrator and/or Sales Manager permission to use this feature.
To manually send an abandoned cart follow-up email:
- Log into your DecoNetwork website.
- Browse to Business Hub > Abandoned Carts.
- Click View to load the abandoned cart you want to follow up.
You can also click anywhere within an abandoned cart's row to load it.
- Click on Contact Customer.
- Change or enter information in the Contact Customer form.
- Subject: subject of the email. (Your shop name, along with "Follow up abandoned cart" is automatically added to the Subject field)
- To: email address of the customer. (The email address saved with the abandoned cart record is automatically added to the To field)
- Cc: email address(es) of other recipients you want to send a copy of the quote to. (Separate email addresses with a comma)
- Bcc: email address(es) of other recipients you want to privately send a copy of the quote to (Separate email addresses with a comma)
- Tick Attach PDF, if you want the customer to also receive a PDF of the abandoned cart order.
- Add a custom message. (Optional)
- Click okay.
The status of the abandoned cart will be changed to "Customer Contacted".
Please sign in to leave a comment.