The tax rate is set by the Fulfillment Center in the Settings section. See Tax Settings for more information. Any changes to tax rates will affect all affiliate stores that use that Fulfillment Center.
Use this setting to make a store tax exempt. This setting is only available to Administrators of the Fulfillment Center. Affiliate store administrators, other than the Fulfillment Center, will not have access this setting.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
- This feature is only available on multi-store plans
To manage tax exemption settings:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Websites.
- Select Manage for the website you want to configure.
- Click Administration, then Tax Exemption Settings.
- Tick the Store is Tax Exempt checkbox if you do not wish to apply tax to any products sold within this store.
- Click Save to save your changes.