You can export the email addresses of all the customers who have signed up to received newsletters on your website. The email address will be exported to a CSV file that you can import into a database or a marketing and email automation platform.
You can add a newsletter signup form to your website using the Newsletter Signup Widget in the Website Editor. See the help article, Newsletter Signup Widget, or instructions.
- You must have administrator or web developer access to use this feature
To export newsletter addresses:
- Log into your DecoNetwork website.
- If you are the Fulfillment Center, browse to Admin > Websites.
Select Manage for the website you want to configure.
- Click Marketing and Sales Tools, then Export Newsletter Addresses.
The Export Newsletter Addresses page will be displayed listing all the customers who subscribe to your newsletter.
- Click on the CSV Export button.
Your browser's Save dialog is displayed.
- Click OK.
A CSV file of your DecoNetwork newsletter subscribers will be created.