In its broadest sense, every email sent to a potential or current customer to advertise, request business, or solicit sales could be considered a marketing email.
You can compose and send marketing emails directly to your customer base from the DecoNetwork website. You can choose select groups of recipients to send your emails to. Emails can be created in both HTML and plain text format.
- You must have administrator or web developer access to use this feature
To send Marketing Emails:
- Log into your DecoNetwork website.
- If you are the Fulfillment Center, browse to Admin > Websites.
Select Manage for the website you want to configure.
- Click Marketing and Sales Tools, then Marketing Email.
- Select recipients for your email.
You can send marketing emails to newsletter subscribers, customers who have purchased your products, and to customers who have registered on your website.
- Compose your email.
Enter the email subject, then enter the email content.
You can add content via a WYSIWYG editor, via direct HTML entry (press the Source button in the editor), or by entering plain text.
- Click Send Email.
Plain text will be used where your customer's email client does not support or accept HTML formatted emails.