The you can use this page to generate a decorated products widget as an HTML snippet which can be embedded onto other sites. This allows you display products from your DecoNetwork site into your own external sites, such as a blog, or into third-party sites. You can define the size and layout of the product image, background and font colors of each listing, source and number of products to be displayed in the widget. DecoNetwork then generates the HTML code snippet to be inserted into another web page.
- You must have administrator or web developer access to use this feature
- A basic understanding of the iframe HTML element
To use Create a decorated products widget:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- If you are the Fulfillment Center, browse to Admin > Websites.
Select Manage for the website you want to configure.
- Click Marketing and Sales Tools, then Decorated Products Widget.
- Configure how the content should appear on the web page which embeds the widget.
- Title Set a title to display at the top of your decorated products widget.
- Columns sets the number of columns in which the products will be displayed.
- Background color sets the background color of the product thumbnail, specified as a HEX code.
- Font color sets the color of the title and product information text shown in the widget, specified as a HEX code.
- Font size sets the size of the product information text shown in the widget.
- Width sets the width of the product thumbnail in pixels.
- Height sets the height of the product thumbnail in pixels.
- Open links specifies the behavior when your click on a product:
- New window opens the product information page in a new window.
- Same window opens the product information page in the same window.
- Products Widget opens the product details page inside the products widget box.
- Source defines where widget will draw its information from. The dropdown box lets you choose from latest products, a category of products, and specific products to be included in the list.
- Number of products will limit the listing to your specified number of products.
- Products Widget HTML is the HTML code snippet containing you'll use to embed your widget onto your external website.
- Preview is a display of how the widget will appear once embedded..
- Copy and paste the Products widget HTML snippet to your third-party website.