An iFrame is an HTML document embedded inside another HTML document on a website. The iFrame HTML element is often used to insert content, such as an advertisement, from a source web page into a another web page.
The iFrame setup lets you configure settings to display products from your DecoNetwork site into your own external sites, such as a blog, or into third-party sites. You can define the size and layout of the product image, background and font colors of each listing, source and number of products to be displayed in the iFrame. DecoNetwork then generates the HTML code snippet for the iFrame to be inserted into another web page.
- You must have administrator or web developer access to use this feature
- An understanding of iFrames and the impact on websites that use them
- You must have programming knowledge to embed the configured iFrame into your external website
To use iFrame Setup:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- If you are the Fulfillment Center, browse to Admin > Websites.
Select Manage for the website you want to configure.
- Click Marketing and Sales Tools, then iFrame Setup.
- Configure how the content should appear on the web page which embeds the iFrame.
- Title gives the content of your iFrame a name.
- Columns sets the number of columns in which the products will be displayed.
- Background color sets the background color of the product thumbnail, specified as a HEX code.
- Font color sets the color of the title and product information text shown in the iFrame, specified as a HEX code.
- Font size sets the size of the product information text shown in the iFrame.
- Width sets the width of the product thumbnail in pixels.
- Height sets the height of the product thumbnail in pixels.
- Open links specifies the behavior when your click on a product:
- New window opens the product information page in a new window.
- Same window opens the product information page in the same window.
- iFrame opens the product information page in the iFrame.
- Source defines where the iFrame will draw its information from. The dropdown box lets you choose from latest products, a category of products, and specific products to be featured in your iFrame.
- Number of products will limit the listing to your specified number of products.
- iFrame HTML is a code snippet containing the HTML to use to embed your iFrame into your external website.
- Preview is a display of how the content will appear in your iFrame.
- Copy and paste the iFrame HTML to your third-party website.