Norton Safe Web (sometimes abbreviated NSW) is a service developed by Symantec Corporation that is designed to help users identify malicious websites. Safe Web delivers information about websites based on automated analysis and user feedback.
- You must have administrator or web developer access to use this feature
- You must have the Norton Safe Web app enabled
To use Norton Safe Web:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Websites.
- Select Manage for the website you want to configure.
- Click Store Configuration, then Norton Safe Web.
If you have not used Norton Safe Web before, or you have previously disabled Norton Safe Web, enable the Norton Safe Web app by clicking on the yellow and black + button.
Click on the Norton Safe Web banner, then press Add Now in the popup window to enable Norton Safe Web. Press Close once Norton Safe Web has been enabled.
- Click on the link provided and follow the steps to retrieve your URL and file content.
- Enter the URL and file content that Norton Safe Web asks you to use.
In the URL field, ONLY enter the part appearing after 'nortonsw_'. This should look something like 'b1fd2ab0-2d69-0'.
- Click Save.
Please sign in to leave a comment.