Blank Products are supplier products, added to select stores, that your customers can decorate. The Select Blank Products screen lets you specify which blank products are available for customers to decorate and purchase in your store. You may also choose to allow customers to purchase products without decoration applied. Control over whether products can be purchased without decoration (blank) is set at the individual product level. (See Products General for details).
- You must have administrator or web developer access to use this feature
To set blank product availability:
- Log into your DecoNetwork website.
- Browse to Admin > Websites.
- Select Manage for the website you want to configure.
- Click Store Configuration, then Select Blank Products.
The Blank Products Selector will be displayed.
By default, the I want all blank products to be available checkbox, making all blank products available for sale.
- Untick the I want all blank products to be available checkbox to enable the blank product selection checkboxes.
- Untick the checkboxes of the categories or individual products that you do not want available for sale. Ensure that the checkboxes for the products that you do want available for sale are ticked.
You can use your browser's "Find" feature to search for particular products by name or product code.