The Delete Site page lets the Fulfillment Center delete affiliate websites that are no longer required. Once deleted the site will no longer be accessible by its web address. The site can be restored from your Websites list by selecting 'Include deleted' from the Advanced Search tab in Websites List.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
- This feature is only available on multi-store plans
To Delete Your Site:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Websites.
- Select Manage for the website you want to configure.
- Browse to Administration > Delete Site.
- Enter the reason why the site is being deleted in the Delete reason field.
- Click on the Delete button.
The Delete Site page is not available for the Fulfillment Center's main store.
Deleting a store will cause its decorated products to be purged. Once purged, these products will be permanently lost, even if the store is later restored. If you wish to preserve the decorated products in this store, consider setting a store close date instead of deleting it.