The Overview page in Business Hub enables you to monitor your production workload and process orders in bulk. Bulk processing actions you can apply to orders include Raise Purchase Order, Mark as Produced, and Mark as Shipped. Only users with Administrator, Production Manager, or Production Team roles can access the Overview page.
On this page, you can see all your orders listed in a table. By default, the order number, customer name, order date, due date, and the status of the order for each stage of the order process are shown. Other information can be made visible using the Fields filter. Click here for instructions.
If you have defined order display colors based on the due date, the orders will be color-coded accordingly. Click here for instructions on how to configure order display colors.
In this article:
- Alert Icons
- Order Status
- Product Details
- Filter Orders Placed on Hold
- Filter Batch Store Orders
- Filter Campaign Orders
- Fields Filter
Alert icons that are shown in the # column on the Orders page are also visible on the Production - Overview page.
Click here for an explanation of each of the icons.
The order table includes a visual indicator of each stage of processing each order has fulfilled:
- Paid: indicates whether an order has been fully paid.
- Ordered: indicates whether a purchase order has been raised for the stock required to fulfill the order.
- Received: indicates whether stock required to fulfill the order has been received.
- Artwork: indicates whether artwork for the order has been approved.
- Production Status: indicates the current status of the order in the production process. This column will only be displayed if you have defined custom production statuses. Click here for instructions on how to define custom production statuses.
You can set production statuses for each order item on the Production page of the order. Click here for instructions on how to set the production status for an order.
Order items in a single order can be in different stages of production. This is shown by the cell being shaded in multiple colors representing the statuses of all order items. The size of each shade is proportionate to the number of items in that state.
- Produced: indicates whether the production of the order has been completed.
- Shipped: indicates whether the order has been shipped.
You can expand the row of an individual order to see details of the products ordered. Do this by clicking on the down arrow at the end of the row. (Click on the arrow again to contract the row).
You can expand all rows at once to reveal the order details by ticking the Expand all Orders checkbox. Un-tick the checkbox to hide the order details.
Filter Orders Placed on Hold
You can choose to show or hide orders that have been placed on hold by ticking/un-ticking the Include Orders on Hold checkbox.
Filter Batch Store Orders
You can choose to show or hide batch store orders by ticking/un-ticking the Include Batch Store Orders checkbox.
Filter Campaign Orders
You can choose to show or hide campaign store orders by ticking/un-ticking the Include Campaign Orders checkbox.
You can customize the information displayed in the table by selecting fields in the Fields filter popup.
- Click on the gear icon in the last cell of the header row.
The Fields filter table is displayed.
- Tick the checkboxes for the fields you want to be displayed and un-tick the checkboxes for the fields you do not want to be displayed.
Note that you cannot un-tick the checkboxes for the # and Customer fields.
- Click okay.