The Overview page enables you to monitor your production workload and process orders in bulk. Bulk processing actions you can apply to orders include, Raise Purchase Order, Mark as Produced and Mark as Shipped. Only users with Administrator, Production Manager or Production Team roles can access the Overview page.
On this page you can see all your orders listed in a table showing the order number, customer name, order date, and due date by default.
You can customize the fields displayed in the table in the same way as in the Orders page. Click here for instructions.
Alert icons that are shown in the # column in the Orders page are also visible in the Production - Overview page.
Click here for an explanation of each of the icons.
The order table includes a visual indicator of each state of production each order has fulfilled:
- Paid: indicates whether an order has been fully paid
- Ordered: indicates whether a purchase order has been raised for the stock required to fulfill the order
- Received: indicates whether stock required to fulfill the order has been received
- Artwork: indicates whether artwork for the order has been approved
- Produced: indicates whether production of the order has been completed
- Shipped: indicates whether the order has been shipped
You can expand the row of each order to see details of the products ordered by clicking on the down arrow at the end of the row. (Click on the arrow again to contract the row).
Filter Orders Placed on Hold
You can choose to show or hide orders which have been placed on hold by ticking/un-ticking the Include Orders on Hold checkbox.